Ajmer Sharif Dargah Tour by Helicopter
Trivia: Famed beyond the barriers of religion, Moinuddin Chishti is known as one of the most saintly figures amongst Islamic mystics. He is regarded as one of the pioneers amongst Islamic ascetics to formally permit his followers to incorporate the ‘use of music’ in their prayers and hymns to God.
Summary: Ajmer Sharif is the Dargah of renowned ascetic & mystic Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti who spent his whole life in benefaction of the poor and downtrodden. A perpetrator of the Sufi order Chishtiyya, which proposes an unbroken spiritual chain of transmitted knowledge going back to the Islamic prophet Muhammad, his shrine is said to attract some 150,000 pilgrims visit the site daily.
To Book Your Tour
+91 8178 15 8281
+91 8800 53 5591
Delhi - Ajmer - Delhi
Price of the Package
RS. 3,40,000/- For 4 to 5 PAX
Contact Us for more details.
- A Skyaviation coordinator to assist our guest at arrival throughout the tour
- To and fro luxury sedan transfers between Jaipur accommodation to the Airport/Helipad
- Visiting passes for monuments
- Multilingual Guide throughout the tour
- Air-Conditioned Transport for local sightseeing in Ajmer
- A welcome gift from Sky Aviation at Departure
- In-flight refreshment (excluding alcoholic beverages)
- All landing & parking charges at Helipad/Airport
- Ground handling charges in Delhi
- Travel Insurance
- All taxes included.
Best Time to Visit
November through February
The temperature in Ajmer gets quite high during summer months. Don’t forget to pack light, loose fitting clothes & flips flops/open sandals to brace the heat. Wear full sleeved clothes & cover your hands and arms and protect from sunburn. Nights are relatively cooler so carry a light shawl for cover. Do remember to carry sunscreen lotions and water bottles when outdoors. March through June experience the peak of summer, while July through October receive some respite with rains and the heat begins to go down.
November through February comprise winter months and ideal for a trip here. The temperature is about 15 to 18 degrees Celsius during the day and rarely dropping under 5 degree Celsius at night.
One must remember to keep their head covered before entering the Dargah or any other religious establishment.
- 40 % of the amount to paid for booking confirmation, with the remainder due 20 days before departure
- In case of foreign nationals traveling, a minimum of 01 months advance confirmation is required along with a copy of documents like passport, visa and ID card is required.
Terms & Conditions:
- All flights shall depend upon weather/wind/fog/visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change/divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions
- Flight confirmation is subject to availability. Booking can only be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment
- Passengers are allowed 5 kg in baggage and per person weight is assumed to be 75kg
- In case the group of clients is more than 04 adults, additional charter can be arranged. A 5th person may be accommodated subjected to conditions.
- 25% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft until 07 days of the scheduled departure
- 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 04 days of the scheduled departure
- 100% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 02 days of the scheduled departure.