The epicentre of Hindu spirituality is cradled in the mighty Himalayas at Uttarakhand in four spots; together called Char Dham.
In a land rich with spiritual beliefs, ancient legends and vast religious history, the Char Dham is the holiest of all in Hinduism. The focal points of worship, the Char Dham Yatra is considered a must for every devout Hindu once in their lifetime to wash away all of their earthly sins and opens doors for Moksha or salvation. Comprising the four pilgrimage sites of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri, the Char Dham Yatra sites are all located in the state of Uttarakhand.
Yamunotri: The site of origin of the Holy River Yamuna & the temple of Goddess Yamuna is located here.
Gangotri: The origin site of River Ganga (Ganges) & the ancient temple dedicated to Goddess Ganga is located here.
Kedarnath: The 8th Century CE shrine of Lord Shiva; one of the 12 Jyotirlingas & part of the Panch Kedar.
Badrinath: The Holiest of all four dhams, Badrinath houses the Temple of Lord Vishnu, also known as Badri Vishal.
Chardham Yatra by Helicopter in 4 nights and 5 days allows us ample time for Darshan as well as for relaxation in the beautiful surrounding of snow-clad Himalayan peaks and local sightseeing with friends and family.
To Book Your Tour
+91 8178 15 8281
Dehradun - Yamunotri
On Arrival -Complimentary hotel at DehradunDehradun (Helicopter) – Kharsali (Palki) – Yamunotri (Palki) – Kharsali Our journey begins early in the morning where we head to the Sahastradhara Helipad. Around 7:00 am, we leave for Kharsali which is the base for Yamunotri. Upon arrival at Kharsali helipad, we employ the services of a Palki/pony for darshan to Yamunotri which is situated at a distance of 6 km. After Darshan, we utilize the rest of the day at leisure to explore surroundings. Overnight stay in Kharsali. Note: Due to a lack of good hotels in the area, visitors should not have high expectations for the accommodation.
Yamunotri - Gangotri
Gangotri - Kedarnath
Kedarnath - Badrinath
Badrinath - Dehradun
Himalayan Nature Resort/Similar
Villa Aadhya Hotel/Similar
Guidelines For Passengers
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kgs luggage per passenger will be permitted
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas
- All passengers undertaking this Yatra should be medically and physically fit
- Passengers are advised to carry woolen clothes.
- Helicopter travel
- VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Temple & Badrinath Templs
- Palki at Yamunotri
- Car/Jeep transfers at Harsil and Badrinath
- Overnight stay at Harsil on twin sharing basis
- On arrival stay at hotel Lemon tree/ Similar hotel at Dehradun on EP Basic
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights as per itinerary
- All Meals
- Service tax @ 18%
Terms and Conditions
- The charter can carry a maximum of 4-5 passengers
- All charters are subject to minimum 4 people travelling together
- Transportation By Car/Jeep at Harsil and badrinath
- Night stay of passengers at Harsil on twin sharing basis
- VIP Darshan at all temples
- The quality of accommodation at Yamunotri is basic and so passengers should not have very high expectations
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- Any special Puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers
- Any additional night stay will not be permitted
- The booking must be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the Package Price
- Full Package amount has to be deposited 15 days prior to journey date
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather
- conditions/technical reasons then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s
- Passengers are allowed 5 kg baggage/pax
- Maximum Permissible Weight is 325Kg.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
- In case of cancellation of booking, the following charges will be applicable:
- Up to 7 days before journey – 20% of total amount
- Up to 72hours before journey – 50 % of total amount
- Under 48 hours before journey – 75% of total amount
- Under 24 hours before journey – no refund
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will only be permitted if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested within 7 days to the journey, the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.