The epicentre of Hindu spirituality is cradled in the mighty Himalayas at Uttarakhand in four spots; together called Char Dham.
In a land rich with spiritual beliefs, ancient legends and vast religious history, the Char Dham is the holiest of all in Hinduism. The focal point of worship, the Char Dham Yatra is considered a must visit for every devout Hindu once in their lifetime to wash away all of their earthly sins and opens the gateway for Moksha or salvation. Comprising the four pilgrimage sites of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri, the Char Dham Yatra sites are all located in the state of Uttarakhand.
Yamunotri: The site of origin of the Holy River Yamuna & the temple of Goddess Yamuna is located here.
Gangotri: The origin site of River Ganga (Ganges) & the ancient temple dedicated to Goddess Ganga is located here.
Kedarnath: The 8th Century shrine of Lord Shiva; one of the 12 Jyotirlingas & part of the Panch Kedar.
Badrinath: The Holiest of all four Dhams, Badrinath houses the Temple of Lord Vishnu, also known as Badri Vishal.
To Book Your Tour
+91 8178 15 8281
Dehradun- Kharsali - Yamunotri - Kharsali - Harsil - Gangotri - Harsil (Overnight Stay in Harsil)
Harsil – Guptkashi- Kedarnath- Guptakashi – Badrinath - Dehradun
PRICE OF THE PACKAGE
INR 7,50,000/- FOR 05 PAX
INR 1,50,000/- Per Person
- Helicopter travel
- VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Temple & Badrinath Templs
- Palki at Yamunotri
- Car/Jeep transfers at Harsil and Badrinath
- Overnight stay at Harsil on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals
- Service tax @ 18%
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The charter can carry a maximum of 4-5 passengers
- All charters are subject to a minimum of 4 people travelling together.
- Transportation By Car/Jeep at Harsil and Badrinath
- Night stay of passengers at Harsil on twin sharing basis
- VIP Darshan at all temples
- Any special Puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers
- Any additional night stay will not be permitted
- The booking must be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the total Package Price
- Full Package Price must be deposited 15 days prior to journey date
- All flights shall depend upon weather/wind/fog/visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change/divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s
- Passengers are allowed 5 kg in baggage/pax
- Maximum Permissible Weight is 325Kg.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY
- In case of cancellation of booking, the following charges will be applicable:
Up to 7 days before journey —- 20% of total amount
Up to 72hours before journey —- 50 % of total amount
Under 48 hours before journey —- 75% of total amount
Under 24 hours before journey —- no refund
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will only be permitted if applied for 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested within 7 days to the journey, the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.