Golden Triangle Tour by Helicopter
Golden triangle tour in India refers to the most popular tourist circuit comprising of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. With destinations including some of the most prominent sites in India which have redefined and shaped the history, heritage and very identity of India, golden triangle tour is one of the best ways to discover the very heart and the soul of India.
Golden Triangle Tour Destinations
Delhi happens to be one of the oldest inhabited cities of the world and also believed to have been the site of the legendary capital city if the Pandavas in the time of Mahabharata. Delhi is one of the largest and most populous megalopolis in India and is also the national capital of the world largest democracy.
Agra is home to 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites which includes the Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal, voted as one of the Seven Wonders of the World, is also regarded as one of the greatest monuments immortalizing love making it one of the most romantic destinations in the world.
Fondly referred to as the ‘pink city’ due to its medieval structures, Jaipur is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India and completes the golden triangle circuit along with Delhi and Agra.
To Book Your Tour
+91 8178 15 8281
+91 8800 53 5591
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
Jaipur - Delhi
Price of the Package
RS. 9,50,000/- For 4 PAX
Contact Us for more details.
- Polyglot guide for the guest throughout the tour.
- Visiting passes for all the monuments.
- Transfer from delhi hotel/ home to palam airport delhi by a/c car and back from palam airport delhi to delhi hotel/home.
- Co-ordinator to assist the guest at all the arrivals, departures and throughout the tour.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Traditional welcome with garland on arrival.
- Transportation for local sightseeing in Agra, Delhi & Jaipur.
- All meals as per choice of the guest.
- All taxes
- On-Sight Photography/ Video film.
- Traditional Souvenir of Agra, Jaipur & Delhi.
- Luxury hotel accommodation
- Travel insurance.
- Special gift at departure.
- In-flight refreshment excluding alcoholic beverage.
- All landing & parking charges at helipad / airport.
- Ground handling charges in Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
- 50 % of the amount to paid for booking confirmation and balance 20 days before departure
- In-case of foreign nationals, a minimum of 01 months advance confirmation and the copy of documents like passport, visa and ID card is required.
Terms and Conditions
- Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather / wind/ fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
- Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability and booking can be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment only. Passengers are allowed 5 kg baggage’s and per person weight assumed to be 75kg.
- In case the group of clients is more than 04 adults, additional charter can be arranged. Additional 5th person may be accommodated subjected to conditions
- 25% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 07 days of the scheduled departure.
- 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 04 days of the scheduled departure.
- 100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 02 days of the scheduled departure.