Hemkund sahib is most well known sikh pilgrimage site in district Chamoli. Sri Hemkund Sahib is located at a height of over 15,000 feet above sea level. The place is dedicated to the 10th Sikh Guru – Sri Guru Gobind Singh. Each year during summer Sri Hemkund Sahib is visited by thousands of devotees across the world. The spirit of devotees remain at peak through out the terrain despite the treacherous path and extreme weather conditions. According to the Holy Book of Sikhs- Dasham Granth, Sri Hemkund Sahib is sorrounded by seven mountain each articulated by Nishan Sahib on its cliff.
The difficult terrain and extreme weather conditions make the pilgrimage site inaccessible by old age groups, ailing devotees and people with diagnosed breathing difficulties. The helicopter journey for Hemkund sahib is very convinient as it saves lot of time and makes the holy gurudwara accessible to many devotees.
To Book Your Tour
+91 8178 15 8281
Dehradun- Ghangharia- Hemkund Sahib –Ghangharia- Dehradun
Departure for Hemkund Sahib Yatra by Helicopter is scheduled for early in the morning from Sahastradhara, Dehradun. The comfortable and luxurious journey from Dehradun will take you through the breathtaking views of the hills and at 8:30 AM you reach at the Ghangaria helipad. Devotees can now commence the journey towards Hemkund Sahib. The rest of 6 Km of journey from Ghangharia to Dehradun could me commenced by Ponies/ Doli or by foot. You can easily aim to come back from Ghangaria around 3:00 PM and the final leg of the journey could easily be completed in 1 hour. So you could reach back to Dehradun around 4:00 PM bringing back lots of good memories.
Price of the Package
INR 3,25,000/- FOR 05 PAX
Terms and Conditions
- Hemkund Yatra by helicopter package is on charter basis which could carry a maximum of 4-5 passengers.
- Any special puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers
- Any additional night stay will not be permitted
- The booking must be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the Package Price
- Full Package amount has to be deposited 15 days prior to journey date
- Passengers are allowed 5 kg baggage/pax
- Maximum Permissible Weight is 325Kg.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
- In case of cancellation of booking, the following charges will be applicable:
- Up to 7 days before journey – 20% of total amount
- Up to 72hours before journey – 50 % of total amount
- Under 48 hours before journey – 75% of total amount
- Under 24 hours before journey – no refund
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will only be permitted if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested within 7 days to the journey, the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.