Jaipur Tour by Helicopter
Jaipur Trivia: Jaipur, with its glorious regal past, is also known as the Pink City. It received this epithet in 1876, when Sawai Ram Singh I painted Jaipur pink- the colour of hospitality to welcome the erstwhile Prince of Wales, later Edward VII. The city still largely remains painted in pink, lending Jaipur the distinctive appearance.
Summary: Planned by Vidyadhar Bhattacharya, Jaipur is the first planned city in India. One of the most popular destinations in the country, Jaipur was established according to the diktats of Vastu Shastra in 1727 when Jai Singh II, the King of Amber shifted his capital from Amber to Jaipur. Jaipur is a perfect symbol of how yesteryear’s art, architecture and heritage can live in synergy with a bustling modern civilization.
To Book Your Tour
+91 8178 15 8281
+91 8800 53 5591
Delhi - Agra - Delhi
Price of the Package
RS. 4,00,000/- For 04-05 PAX
Contact Us for more details.
- Traditional welcome with garland on arrival.
- Coordinator to assist the guest at arrivals throughout the tour.
- Transfers from Delhi accommodation to Palam Airport Delhi- from Airport to accommodation in a luxury sedan.
- Visiting passes for all monuments.
- Multilingual guide throughout the tour.
- Transport for local sightseeing in Jaipur.
- Lunch as per choice of the guest.
- Traditional Souvenir of Jaipur City.
- Elephant Ride at the Amber Fort
- A welcome gift at Departure.
- In-flight refreshment (excluding alcoholic beverages).
- All landing & parking charges at helipad / airport
- Ground handling charges in Delhi.
- Travel insurance.
- All taxes included.
Best Time To Visit Jaipur
- The best season to visit Jaipur is during the winter months, from early November through to February.
Jaipur Travel Tips
The best months to travel in Jaipur are November through March, although it tends to be a tad more crowded in December and January due to peak travel & holiday season. November till February experience the most amount of travel in Rajasthan; where the weather is pleasant at this time.
March through July is a period of intensely rising heat with temperatures soaring above 45 degree Celsius. This heat is briefly punctuated by the advent of monsoon around August-September. Sunscreens, wide-brimmed hats, sunglasses and loose linens/comfortable shoes will be your best friends if you’re traveling to Jaipur during summer months. And never forget to carry a bottle of water when stepping outdoors.
A long scarf is a handy thing to have while traveling in India, to cover yourself up whether it’s hot or cold, or even as a gesture of modesty.
- 50 % of the amount to paid for booking confirmation and balance 20 days before departure
- In-case of foreign nationals, a minimum of 01 months advance confirmation and the copy of documents like passport, visa and ID card is required.
Terms and Conditions
- All flights shall depend upon weather/wind/fog/visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change/divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
- Flight confirmation is subject to availability. Booking can only be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment.
- Passengers are allowed 5 kg in baggage and per person weight is assumed to be 75kg
- In case the group of clients is more than 04 adults, additional charter can be arranged. A 5th person may be accommodated subjected to conditions.
- 25% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 07 days of the scheduled departure.
- 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 04 days of the scheduled departure.
- 100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 02 days of the scheduled departure.