KAILASH YATRA KATHMANDU – KAILASH – NEPALGUNJ – LKO BY HELICOPTER 2018 – 2019
To Book Your Tour
+91 8178 15 8281
Transfer to Hotel and brief
Two and half hour. S/S
45 mn. Flght & 20 min. Heli, One and half hour.
03 Hrs. Drive
One Hour Drve and Trek 12 Km ( 06 Hrs Walk)
Trek 22 Km. 10 Hrs.
1 hour Trek and drive 2 hrs.
20 min fly by heli and 45 min. fly by Flight.
|GROUP SIZE : 17+Pax Above||TOUR COST PER PAX|
|Ex Kathmandu – Lucknow: For Indian Passport Holder:||INR 175000|
|Ex Kathmandu – Lucknow: NRI Passport Holders: Extra airfares and Visa fees:||USD 450|
Additional for Single Room Supplement: 02 Nights Kathmandu & Nepalgung: INR: 5000.00 Per Pax
- Airports pick up and drop services.
- Scheduled flight Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
- Charter helicopter flight share by 5-6 person Simikot – Hilsa–Simikot.
- Double sharing hotel in Kathmandu & Nepalgunj, 3or 4pax in Tibet all places with meals.
- Transport by Tourist Bus as per group sizes/Truck for Luggage.
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
- English speaking Tibetan guide, Chinese visa fee of Client and staff.
- Veg. Indian meals during the trip and Guesthouses and camping charges in Tibet.
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip).
- All camping and cooking equipment
- Yak for Kailash parikrama luggage only and all entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
- Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing.
- Gamow bag oxygen and oxy- meter for safety.
Note: After the Mansarovar to Kailash; all the private vehicles are not allowed; So Chinese Deluxe Buses are provided by the Tibet Tourism authority
- All beverages during trip and inNepalgunj and Simikot.
- Extra room bills due to flight delays due to weather conditions.
- Photography charges and Telephone calls.
- Stick and a water bottle.
- Insurance of clients and evacuation cost.
- Personal horse riding charges during KailashParikrama
- Domestic excess baggage charges more than 12 Kgs.
- Tips for supporting staff.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- As per the new regulations trip booking should be done in advance of 01 month.
- Minimum 6 months valid date passport is required
- 21 days prior to tour departure date 50% of the total cost should reach Rudra Kailash TreksPvt.Ltd account
- By scan copy of color passport the client.
- Full payment should be made 15 days before departure to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY
- All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written.
- Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
- 21 days before trip departure 30% of total trip cost.
- 15 days before trip departure 50% of total trip cost.
- 10 days before trip departure 90% of total trip cost.
- 07 days and less departure 100% of total trip cost.
- Tour Operators has the full right to change the dates and cancel the trip due to any unavoidable circumstances.