The lingam at Kedarnath Temple, unlike its usual form, is pyramidal and is regarded as one of the 12 Jyotirlings.
Kedarnath Temple, located in the Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand, is one of the most paramount locations for worshipers of Lord Shiva. The air appears to be reverberating with the name of Lord Shiva amid the mighty snow-clad peaks, enchanting meadows and forests of the lower mountain range of Himalaya region. Situated in a breathtaking location, near the source of Mandakini River and at the height of 3,584 meters, Kedarnath Temple celebrates the greatness of Lord Shiva. Kedarnath temple is one of the 12 Jyotir Lingams of Lord Shiva. It is also one of the significant temples of the sacred Chota Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand, raising the glory of the place to further heights.
Book our Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter 02 Nights / 03 Dyas package with luxury accommodation.
To Book Your Tour
+91 8178 15 8281
+91 8800 53 5591
Arrival at Guptkashi
Kedarnath by Helicopter
Departure from Guptkashi
Price of the Package
INR 10500/- Per Person
- Accommodation on double occupancy in luxury Resort.
- Kedar Helicopter tickets
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Business center with STD ISD calling facilities at the Campsite. (On direct payment basis.)
- Our campsite is perfectly located with beautiful view.
- All Cottages are especially designed to handle all weather conditions.
- Wheel Chair available for guests at resort premises.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Due to bad weather if the helicopter will not be able to fly, client will get refund of helicopter tickets on actual amount.
- If the client not able to board on time then will not get refund on helicopter tickets
- If you will cancel the package with-in 0-7 days. The package will be non-refundable.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services before 10 day departure.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY
- If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
Up to 7 days before journey —- 20% of total amount
Up to 72hours before journey —- 50 % of total amount
Less than 48 hours before journey —- No Refund