Taj Mahal Tour by Helicopter
Trivia: Glowing with a pink hue at the break of dawn, pearly white in the noon and honey golden at dusk; these many shades of the Taj Mahal are said to canvas the many moods of a woman.
Summary: One of the World’s Wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Taj Mahal received the laurel for being “the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world’s heritage.” A majestic monument built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his favorite Queen Mumtaz Mahal after her death, it took over 25 years to finish what’s known today as the monument of eternal love.
To Book Your Tour
+91 8178 15 8281
+91 8800 53 5591
Delhi - Agra - Delhi
Price of the Package
RS. 4,00,000/- For 04-05 PAX
Contact Us for more details.
- Traditional welcome with garland on arrival.
- Coordinator to assist the guest at arrivals throughout the tour.
- Transfers from Delhi accommodation to Palam Airport Delhi- from Airport to accommodation in a luxury sedan.
- Visiting passes for all monuments.
- Multilingual guide throughout the tour.
- Transport for local sightseeing in Jaipur.
- Lunch as per choice of the guest.
- Traditional Souvenir of Jaipur City.
- Elephant Ride at the Amber Fort
- A welcome gift at Departure.
- In-flight refreshment (excluding alcoholic beverages).
- All landing & parking charges at helipad / airport
- Ground handling charges in Delhi.
- Travel insurance.
- All taxes included.
Best Time To Visit Jaipur
- The best time to travel Taj Mahal, Agra should be in winter time, namely from November through February.
Taj Mahal, Agra Travel Tips
The best months to travel in Agra are November through March, although it tends to be a tad more crowded in December and January due to peak trave & holiday season. November till February experience the most amount of travel in Rajasthan; where the weather is pleasant at this time.
March through July is a period of intensely rising heat with temperatures soaring above 45 degree Celsius. This heat is briefly punctuated by the advent of monsoon around August-September. Sunscreens, wide-brimmed hats, sunglasses and loose linens/comfortable shoes will be your best friends if you’re traveling to Agra during summer months. And never forget to carry a bottle of water when stepping outdoors.
Taj Mahal Tour Key Points
- The Taj Mahal stays shut on Fridays
- The Taj Museum inside the Taj Mahal Complex is open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, entry for which is free.
Do’s and Dont’s
- Following things are prohibited inside the Taj Mahal premises: eating and smoking, Carrying of arms, ammunitions, fire, smoking items, tobacco products, liquor, eatables, head phones, knives, wire, mobile charger, electric goods (except camera) & tripods.
- Mobile phones are to be kept switched off.
- Photography is prohibited inside the main mausoleum.
- Alongside the above list of prohibited items mobile phones are banned for night viewing of the Taj Mahal. Video camera, extra batteries are prohibited but a camera is permitted after the security check.
- 40 % of the amount to paid for booking confirmation, with the remainder due 20 days before departure
- In-case of foreign nationals, a minimum of 01 months advance confirmation and the copy of documents like passport, visa and ID card is required.
Terms and Conditions
- All flights shall depend upon weather/wind/fog/visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change/divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
- Flight confirmation is subject to availability. Booking can only be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment.
- Passengers are allowed 5 kg in baggage and per person weight is assumed to be 75kg
- In case the group of clients is more than 04 adults, additional charter can be arranged. A 5th person may be accommodated subjected to conditions.
- 25% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 07 days of the scheduled departure.
- 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 04 days of the scheduled departure.
- 100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 02 days of the scheduled departure.