‘Chalo bulawa aya hai, Mata ne bulaya hai’
Maa Vaishno Devi, is known by various names in different regions of India, such as Mata Rani, Vaishnavi and also Trikuta, according to beliefs the goddess is a manifestation of Mahalakshmi.i . Vaishno Devi Mandir is located at the Trikuta Mountains in Katra, Jammu in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Vaishno Devi Yatra By Helicopter
Book your Vaishno Devi yatra by helicopter same day tour with VIP Darshan From Delhi To Jammu and Vaishno Devi. Contact Us Now
To Book Your Tour
+91 8178 15 8281
9:30 -10:00 AM: Arrive at Jammu Airport and get a transfer to the Helicopter from Jammu Airport which will directly take you to Shanji Chaat.
10:15 to 10:45 AM : Arrive at Sanjii Chaat Helipad. You can proceed to the Shrine for VIP darshan. Shrine is 2.5KM from Sanji Chaat, Palki/Mule is also available from Helipad to Shrine and back.
1:00 - 1:30 PM: Fly from Sanji Chaat to Jammu Airport and lunch at Jammu Airport.
3:40-3:45 PM: Flight to Delhi, upon reaching Delhi get an air-conditioned transfer to you Hotel/ Home
Price of the Package
RS. 3,00,000/- 06 PAX – Rs. 50000/- Per Person
- Helicopter Jammu – katra -Jammu
- Co-ordinator at Jammu airport and assist them to the helicopter. Our co-ordinator will be with you on their way back from Sanchi chaat and further to the hotel/ flight
- Pick-up and drop from Delhi hotel to Airport
- VIP Darshan
- Tour Guide from the company shall lead them through the process and escort them to the temple and until their return to the helipad.
- Packed lunch at Airport.
- Gift on departure
- All Taxes
Terms and Conditions
- Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather / wind/ fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions
- Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability and booking can be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment only. All the required landing permissions from local administration is responsibility of operator
- Passengers are allowed 5 kg baggage’s and per person weight assume to be 75kg.
- In case of cancellation of booking, the following charges will be applicable:
- 25% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 48 hours of the scheduled departure.
- 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 48 hrs of the scheduled departure
- 100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 24 hrs of the scheduled departure